Car wash Attendant are people that wash and clean cars in a dedicated site or car-wash station. In Canada there is a minimum number of car wash stations and workers in 2023. Many canadian companies are in need of car washers, In this article, we will unveil top jobs for car washers, locations, Roles, skills, qualifications, challenges, and application Portals.
The Role of Car Wash Attendants in the Car Wash Industry
As explained above, there are many individuals and companies seeking cash attendants in 2023. The roles of these attendants are to wash, dry, maintain, dust, and supervise cars. This includes trucks, cars, jeeps, motorbikes, etc. Others include
- Spray rims and clean dirt from tires and rims thoroughly.
- Spray window cleaner on windows and dry off.
- Ensure all soap is rinsed from the car before beginning other applications.
- Remove debris from car.
- Greet people and direct them to wait inside while the car is being washed.
- Apply soap to car or truck and scrub using the appropriate cloth.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Car Wash Attendants in Canada
- Candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- You must be trustworthy.
- Must be able to lift up to 9 kilograms (20 lbs).
- Candidate should speak English fluently.
- Must have superior verbal and written communication abilities.
- Have between seven months and one year of experience in the relevant field.
- Should prioritize the client.
- The candidate must be trustworthy, well-organized, and adaptable.
Duties and Responsibilities of Car Wash Attendants in Canada
- Washing car windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- workers must know how to vacuum the floor.
- The applicant is required to shampoo the upholstery.
- Applicants must give outstanding customer service.
- The applicant must be capable of operating cleaning equipment.
- Candidate will be expected to clean the filters, ducts, and vents of the furnace.
- The candidate is responsible for cleaning the interior and outside of automobiles.
- Workers are responsible for washing and cleaning the interior and outdoor
Car Wash Attendant Jobs In Canada 2023
- Car Wash Attendant (PT/FT Various Shift)
- Car Wash Attendant
- Car wash attendant 624668 Alberta Ltd.
- car wash attendant Timberlea Carwash
- Car Wash Attendant (NOC 6732)
- Weekend Car Wash Attendant Oshawa, ON, Canada
- Car Wash Attendant (3pm -11pm)
- Car Washer – Night Shift
- Car wash attendant
- Car Wash Attendant – Billy Bishop Airport
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Ability to perform physical work
- Must have a Class 5 driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to start work immediately
- As part of their daily duties, the applicant must be able to perform physically demanding tasks.
- The candidate should be required to complete repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
- The individual must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented.
- The applicant must be prepared to stand for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
to apply for car wash job in canada, study the quulifications and requirements above before submitting yiur CV.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the salary of a car wash Attendent in Canada
The payment for car wash emplooyees in march 2023 is between $34 – $16 US dollars per hour or $29,700 per year. This amount slightly varies among companies and the employee agreements.
What are the duties of carwash attendant?
Listed below are some duties of car washers: Remove debris from car, Spray rims and clean dirt from tires and rims, Make car owners comfortable while wasing their cars.